GOVERNMENT RELATIONS SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES IN SAUDI ARABIA
To run a business in Saudi Arabia, Government processes are an essential part which sometimes gets complex. Our GRO experts in the area have an extensive understanding of Saudi Arabia’s labor laws, visa, and licensing protocols – helping you to navigate government agencies easily, saving you time and money on your usual GRO cost.
The GRO ensures that all the employees joining the organization comply with Saudi government regulations and employment laws. He updates the HR Department on any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws, rules, regulations, changes in forms, and any other procedures.
The GRO also works closely with the recruitment team to ensure that the documents are completed and received on schedule, the visas are approved, and that the company remains fully compliant.
Why do you need a GRO?
The responsibilities of a GRO can be complex, and may include the following;
- Obtain and organize the renewal of company licenses, registration with chambers of commerce, Saudization Certificates, zakat certificates etc.
- Represent your organization at locations such as; Embassies, Ministries, Municipalities, Police Stations and Airports etc.
- Liaise with Immigration, Labor Department and other government entities for visas, work permits and iqamas for all employees.
- Manage and oversee processes relating to Governmental issues.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to government relations function.
How can GRO help?
We can provide you with a dedicated GRO who will act as a Liaison between your company and government in order to support you throughout the process ensuring that your company complies with all the relevant laws and regulations. We handle all aspects of your application, from start to finish, including taking care of any relevant documentation, fees and third-party requirements.
GRO Services Offered by Pangea
For any business currently managing the GRO services in-house might often run into hassles, misinformation and lengthy time frames because of limited operations. The Saudi market continues to develop, and new reforms are being implemented. Companies without proper support to adapt the new changes would face difficulties.
Our Government Relations Officer provide a wide range of services including;
- Block Visa
- Residency (Iqama)
- Letter of invitation
- Passport Renewals
- General Organization for social insurance (GOSI) services
- Data Corrections
- Attestation inside KSA
Our services can ensure that you will get all the required tasks or services completed within the desired time frame with our experienced and solution-driven staff and because our knowledge is up to date with Saudi regulations and laws, we ensure that there would be no compliance issues so you can operate a successful business in the Kingdom.